To extend the life of your iPod and keep it in good working condition you must find ways to care for it. Here are 10 simple tips for caring for your priced gadget.
- Your iPod is a delicate music player so be careful you do not drop it. If dropped it will be scratched or worst the screen could be broken. To avoid scratching, use the included cover whenever possible.
- Clean your iPod using a damp cloth and avoiding getting moisture in openings.
- Operate your iPod in a place where the temperature is always between 0º and 35º C (32º to 95º F). Your iPod play time might temporarily shorten in low-temperature conditions.
- Store your iPod in a place where the temperature is always between -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). Don’t leave your iPod in your car, because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range.
- Keep your iPod at room temperature all the time.
- Do not charge while it is in the carry case.
- Do not leave your iPod exposed in direct sunlight.
- Charge your iPod every 14 to 18 days when not in use. Even when your iPod is off it is in a sleeping state that requires power.
With all of the flash drives, spare batteries, charges and flash drives I own for all of my gadgets, occasionally it gets me a little nuts. Enter the USB Cell Drive.
The Cell Drive is the latest to hit gadget news. It’s a new 4 in 1 USB accessory, which offers charging, an extra power supply, syncing and storage. Its syncing capability is compatible with an iPhone or other mobile devices, and can power other devices like ebooks, GPS devices, Tablets and laptops.
Measuring about the size of a standard thumb drive, it comes in a 4 GB or 8 GB version. It provides recharging power anywhere you are. Those that travel frequently love the extra juice for any of their devices, particularly if a long flight is required during a business trip.
It easily plugs into your USB slot of your PC, and gives you the ability to sync and transfer data as well as store pictures, video, presentations, class papers, or other types of media from your computer. Forget excess adaptors or wires. This device is here to make your life on the go easy.
Mass Storage Besides an alternate power source,